Welcome Week To-do List
- Search our events and plan your week.
- Find out where and when your course induction is taking place.
- Complete your enrolment and collect your Freshers’ Wristband.
- Visit one of the Freshers’ Fairs.
- Don’t forget to join our Facebook and Twitter pages to start making friends and keep up-to-date.
- Finally, have a wonderful Welcome Week!
How to use this website
This could be the best week of your life! With over 500 events to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice, so make sure you search the events now and ensure that you don’t miss the ones you really want to attend.
This website has been designed to help you find events you are interested in quickly and easily. You can use the search function to search for events by keyword. We also have a number of filters, which will allow you to search for events by campus, category (e.g. sports, cultural events), date, time and price. In addition to this you’re able to filter events by target group, so if you’re – for example – a mature student and are looking for events where you can meet other students in your position and/or events that are specifically relevant to that group, you have the ability to do so.
In each event listing, you’ll find all the information you need; including a full description, information about when and where it is taking place, directions to the event meeting place, and the booking link for advance booking events. You can then save all the events you’re interested in to a personalised calendar feed to pull into your phone, so you’ll never miss out on your favourite events!