“Welcome Week for me was outstanding! There were plenty of activities to get to know people and overcome the fear of a new environment. There were so many activities like city tours, lunch meetings, bowling and visiting restaurants; all of which helped me to enjoy my first week and to meet new people.”
- Attend as many events as possible.
- I would recommend the city tour and the campus tour, to discover your new surroundings.
- Look out for events specifically for international students, such as the treasure hunt and bowling.
- Look through the website to find other activities you would be interested in.
- Take a visit to the National Ice Centre, and enjoy the ice skating experience on one of the biggest ice arenas in the UK.